Friday 4 May 2012

wo shou ku hao le. :)

Im here again. Monday. my bad bad day. i went to school but i back home the first period. why ? sick :// Help , almost every klinik closed. Arghh , hates. get injection. :'( Suffer in home for few hours.Doctor said wanna to *gai hou*.  Tuesday . holiday. ehe , feel okay , i didn't eat my medcine. :p Went to jusco , so many people lol. Full parkingg. :O Bought a novel from popular. * gu shi hen gan dong * :( Slept early , too tired. Wednesday.   Having exam in tution. idl sejarah. :@ must be failing because i didn't study. shhh. went to school , everyone asked me , : Elaine , so fast you recover your sick. I reply , you want how slow ? XD but anyway , thankyou for caring me. :) Thursday , everyone started to talk , are you going to amcco ? tommorow can going home early ? Heh , finally untill almost bell ring , headmistress said , tommorow who will be going to amcco can back home early. clapps# but not everyone. chehhhhh. I'm not going to amcco , no need to back. but still many people gone home without going amcco. XD Friday , my good good day. b.m , p.s , sc , pm , bi. finshed. since i didn't back home early , calling teacher don't want to teach. so , cleaning classroom and playing fun games with teacher and classmates. :D bye bye. :)     Will post some photos next time. exam is just around the corner , add oil everyone. :D